Friday, February 24, 2012

The one you've all been waiting for :)

Brooklyn Elle Richardson was born almost a month ago on January 26, 2012. She was 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is PERFECT! We love her so so much!! It has taken me a while to do this post, but I have been too busy holding and kissing this baby girl all day! and haven't had time :) I'm planning on doing a post later on about my labor story and stuff, but for now, I'll just give you guys a few pictures since I know that's what you want! She is so beautiful and such a good baby! (Some of the pictures look grainy and weird because they were taken in the semi-dark, so I tried to lighten them. But she looks cute so I couldn't resist :)

The outfit she wore home from the hospital


She was holding the binky in her mouth like this for a long time!



This girl loves to sleep!



My favorite two people! :)





8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh so cute!!! I really can't wait to meet her next week! Keep posting pictures.

bowpeepaccessories said...

I LOVE THEM!!! YAY we finally get to see her. The boys loved her outfit they picked out. I personally loved the boots in the first picture! She is adorable!

Meagan said...

I want to hold that little girl SO BAD!!! Mary and Brian, she is SO BEAUTIFUL. And one stylin' little girl! She is just perfect. I love the picture of her holding her face. And there's nothing like a daddy holding his little baby. :) I can't wait to meet her. Beautiful family. Love you guys! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Meagan said...

P.S. I LOVE her headbands! Did you make those??

Meagan said...

Last comment, I swear. :) I am showing these pictures to Kaylee and telling her this is her new cousin and she says "She's so cute. I want that baby to come here." :)

Sterzers said...

She is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job and congrats. So glad she is here happy and healthy!!! :)

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

So so so so so cute!!!! I agree with Meagan! Keep the pictures coming! What a photogenic baby like her model mommy! :)

LanceandNance said...

Ok, I'm a little late on this... but Congrats!!! She's adorable.